Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brutal Assault - Fuck You Motherfucker! CD (2006) + Video from the left bank (6.10.05)


Long anticipated by readers of this blog, finally I give you Brutal Assault! Probably the most persistent, most in-your-face hardcore band in israel during the 2000's. Their politics were never an out-right left-wing agenda like Nikmat Olalim or Smartut Kahol Lavan, but in terms of the punk scene and the underground music scene as a whole, they were definitely the most political band around. There were times that I loved them, there were times that I hated them, but in retrospect all I can say is that they're fucking awesome. Their final show is still TBA... (Nikmat Olalim might even reunite for the occasion...).

Tracks:
1. Do I Really Look Like Some Four-Eyed Bookworm!? I'm A Fucking Hyperactive War Machine!
2. Brutal Assault
3. Paranoid
4. Community Service at the Satanic Sect
5. Old Timer
6. Critic
7. Spineless Idiot
8. Maniac
9. Public Affection Sucks
10. Funeral for a Trend
11. The Fears and Thoughts of a Little Man
12. I'd Rather Burn My Bridges (And All the Yuppies in Tel-Aviv in the Same Fire)
13. Says Who?!
14. Epilepsy
15. Face to Face
16. Anti-Hippie Squad

Download:
https://www.box.com/s/l0nxtgwtpu947e7kzjpp

Video from the left bank (6.10.05):


1 comment: